Thomas Ford Memorial Library, founded in 1925, is a public library serving the Village of Western Springs. Library materials, programs, and services are offered for children, teens, and adults. The Library’s newsletter, The Ford Connection, is published quarterly. The Village has a population of about 12,000 people. We are approximately 15 miles west of downtown Chicago and adjacent to La Grange, Westchester, and Hinsdale. The library is located at the corner of Wolf Road and Chestnut Street, approximately 2 blocks north of the Burlington tracks, in Western Springs. Parking options include 30-minute street parking on Chestnut directly in front of the Library, the community parking lot at the Grand Avenue school at the corner of Lawn and Chestnut, as well as additional street parking with longer time allowances on Lawn both North and South of Chestnut, as well as on Chestnut West of Lawn.